Manual stretch film is a widely applied polyethylene film used mainly in packaging and securing products, ranging from cargo on pallets to unit items of various dimensions. Nova Roll manual stretch films offer high quality and safety of packaging and feature the most economic method of product packaging. All our manual stretch films are wound up on core of a weight of 0.2 kg.
- WIDTH: from 450 mm to 500 mm
- THICKNESS: from 15μm to 23μm
- GROSS WEIGHT: from 1,2 kg to 3,2 kg (All our hand foils are wound up on bushes of weight 0,2 kg)
- Lower cost of packaging: high stretchability limits excessive consumption
- Excellent adhesiveness: it excellently fits to the surface
- Very high resistance to punctures and tears
- Effective protection of cargo against destruction, stains and bad weather conditions (humidity)